Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue Sainte-Catherine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Place de la Comédie - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Notre Dame Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bordeaux Wine School - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maison du Vin de Bordeaux - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Les Grands Hommes - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Parliament Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Place des Quinconces - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Girondins Monument - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place de la Bourse - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cinema Utopia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vinet Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Museum of Customs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place Saint Pierre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Intercontinental Bordeaux Le Grand Hotel is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 25.7 km / 16 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.45 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for The Regent Grand Hotel Bordeaux is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.