Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vieux Port - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hotel de Ville - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Musee des Docks Romains - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Vieille Charite - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Centre Bourse - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Musee Regards de Provence - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jardin des Vestiges - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral la Major - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
La Canebiere - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Marseille History Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marseille Tourism Office - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Musee de la Marine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fort Saint Jean - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marseille Opera House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu is Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.