Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LUCUA Osaka - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Station City - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Symphony Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Symphony Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Festival Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Museum of Housing and Living - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka National Museum of Art - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4068 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3800 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 3800 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.