Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a nightclub and a health club, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boomtown Casino Biloxi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
John Henry Beck Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Redding House - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mardi Gras Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Biloxi Municipal Stadium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Biloxi Little Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hurricane Katrina Memorial - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Biloxi Public Library - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Biloxi Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Biloxi Lighthouse - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Danella Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Biloxi Visitors Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Keesler Air Force Base - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for IP Casino Resort Spa is Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12+ per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD $20.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 13.44 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 12 October to 02 March:
- Swimming pool
The preferred airport for IP Casino Resort Spa is Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.