Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via del Corso - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via Condotti - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Via del Babuino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Montecitorio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via del Tritone - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pantheon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Navona - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Trinita dei Monti Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Spanish Steps - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Trevi Fountain - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pincio - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 55.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 80 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 180 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.