Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
State Tretyakov Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of the Annunciation - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cathedral of the Assumption - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ivan the Great's Bell Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tsar Bell - Tsar Cannon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kremlin Armoury Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Diamond Fund - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Kremlin Palace - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Church of the Twelve Apostles - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Zaryadye Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral of the Archangel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Minin and Pozharsky Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The preferred airport for Kadashevskaya Hotel is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 3650 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 2000 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: RUB 12150 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: RUB 12150 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.