Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Country Club Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mill Creek Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kansas City Art Institute - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
JC Nichols Memorial Fountain - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Southmoreland Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Riot Room - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Country Club Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
39th Street West - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Loose Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Uptown Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Museum of Toys and Miniatures - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Battle of Westport - 2 km / 1.2 mi
University of Missouri-Kansas City - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 37.7 km / 23.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.