Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aquaventure - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Dubai College - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Al Sufouh Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
The Walk - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Skydive Dubai - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Dubai Marina Mall - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Jebel Ali Race Course - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Dubai Marina - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Burj Al Arab - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Ski Dubai - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mall of the Emirates - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
The preferred airport for Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 140 for adults and AED 70 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 240.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 1000 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2850.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1425.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.