Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
American University of Cairo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tahrir Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
League of Arab States - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Egyptian Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Abdin Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Coptic Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cairo Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ibn Tulun Mosque - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cairo Opera House - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Gayer-Anderson Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Giza Zoo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
First Mall Cairo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Museum of Islamic Art - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Cairo University - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sultan Hussan Mosque - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo is Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 75 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 7 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.