Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Walnut Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Art Institute of Philadelphia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rittenhouse Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Academy of Music - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Free Library of Philadelphia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Masonic Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mutter Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Academy of Natural Sciences - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Benjamin Franklin Parkway - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Reading Terminal Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ben Franklin National Memorial - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pennsylvania Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Walnut Street Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Barnes Foundation - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer) - 56.9 km / 35.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.