Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Swedish Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Esplanadi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Stockmann - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Design Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Forum Shopping Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Finnish Architecture - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. John's Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kauppatori Market Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sinebrychoff Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ateneum Art Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kamppi Chapel - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kauppahalli - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Helsinki City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Helsinki City Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kamppi Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Klaus K Hotel is Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.