Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vembanad Lake - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kumarakom Boat Jetty - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kottayam Cheriyapally - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Nagambadam Stadium - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
St. Mary's Church - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Ettumanoor Mahadeva Temple - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Marari Beach - 29 km / 18 mi
Alleppey Lighthouse - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
Alappuzha Beach - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
The preferred airport for Kumarakom Lake Resort is Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 79.2 km / 49.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 350 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 350 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5000.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 6000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.