Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kuta Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Poppies Lane II - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Beachwalk Shopping Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kuta Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kuta Art Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bali Bombing Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Legian Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Waterbom Bali - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Discovery Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tuban Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Segara Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Mall Bali Galeria - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lippo Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
BIMC Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kuta Galeria Shopping Arcade - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 150000 for adults and IDR 75000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 272000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: IDR 600000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 400000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: IDR 1000000.00 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.