Hit the casino for a chance to win big, or simply relax by easing into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools available onsite. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parque La Ventana al Mar - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza Antonia Quinones - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Condado Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza del Mercado - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Conservatory of Music of Puerto Rico - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Centro Europa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Paseo Caribe - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Pavia Santurce Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
San Jorge Children's Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nuestra Senora de Lourdes Chapel - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Luis Muñoz Rivera Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fort San Jeronimo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Third Millennium Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort is San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 18 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations. During renovations, the resort will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.