Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Der Batha Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Gate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Medersa Bou-Inania - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Parc Jnane Sbile - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nejjarin Fondouk - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Al Attarine Madrasa - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kairaouine Mosque - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
University of Al-Karaouine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Bab Semmarine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jewish Cemetery - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Bab Guissa - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tombs of the Merenides - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Royal Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Borj Nord - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fez Tannery - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for La Maison Bleue Batha is Fes (FEZ-Saiss) - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 20 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 550
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1000
- Shuttle transfer per adult: MAD 200 (one way)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.