Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 11 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bodegas Teneguía - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Fuencaliente Lighthouse - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Teneguia Volcano - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
San Antonio Volcano - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Las Manchas Wine Museum - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
Volcano Tube of Todoque - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Casa Roja Museum - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Puerto Naos Beach - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Palmex Cactus Garden - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Seda Las Hilanderas Museum - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
Caldera de Taburiente National Park - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Insular Museum - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Santa Cruz de la Palma Harbour - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
Maroparque Zoo - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Tazacorte Beach - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
The preferred airport for La Palma & Teneguia Princess Resort is Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC) - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.