Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 15 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Jacinto Mountains - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bear Creek Trail - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Old Town La Quinta - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
One-Eleven La Quinta Centre - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Indian Wells Tennis Garden - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
El Dorado Polo Club - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Empire Polo Club - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Indian Palms Country Club - 9 km / 5.6 mi
PGA West Golf Course - 10 km / 6.2 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Freedom Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Riverside County Fairgrounds - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
El Paseo Shopping District - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Coachella Valley History Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Rancho Las Flores Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
The preferred airport for La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 0.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.