Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saadian Tombs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Moulay Al Yazid Mosque - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kasbah Mosque - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
El Badi Palace - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place des Ferblantiers - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mellah Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Koutoubia Minaret - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dar Tiskiwin Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dar Si Said Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jamaa el Fna - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bahia Palace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Souk El Bahja - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Souk Smarine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bab El Djedid - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for La Sultana Marrakech is Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 180 for adults and MAD 90 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 380 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: MAD 200 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 49.50 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.