Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kasbah Mosque - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Moulay Al Yazid Mosque - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Saadian Tombs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Koutoubia Minaret - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place des Ferblantiers - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jamaa el Fna - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mellah Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bab El Djedid - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
El Badi Palace - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Souk El Bahja - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Smarine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cyber Parc - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Souk Laghzel - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mouassine Mosque - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dar Tiskiwin Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for La Villa Des Orangers - Relais & Châteaux is Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: MAD 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27.22 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.