Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Florida Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nice Museum of Fine Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place Massena - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Casino Ruhl - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Orthodox Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Opera - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Foundation Lenval Children's Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cours Saleya - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Acropolis Congress Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nice Cathedral - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for La Villa Nice Promenade is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.