Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Murano - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Giustinian - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo da Mula - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Pietro Martire - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cometa di Vetro - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Grand Canal - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Rialto Bridge - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
San Salvador Church - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Ca' d'Oro - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Casino of Venice - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.