Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Convent of Degli Scolopi - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Carmine Theatre - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Memorial Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Cathedral of San Pietro - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Church of Purgatorio - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Gallura Winery - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Rinaggiu Springs - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Pascaredda Tomb of the Giants - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Nuraghe Majori - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Museo Etnografico Galluras - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Dolmen von Luras - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Alzoledda Dolmen - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Ladas Dolmen - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Billela Dolmen - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Museum of Banditry - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
The preferred airport for L'Agnata di De André is Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 21 October and 20 April.