Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Powell - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wahweap Marina - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Carl Hayden Visitor Center - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Glen Canyon Dam - 8 km / 5 mi
Lake Powell National Golf Course - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Page Hospital - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Golliard Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Skylight Arch - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Lone Rock Beach - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Navajo Village - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Horseshoe Bend - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Upper Antelope Canyon - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Lower Antelope Canyon - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Big Water Visitor Center - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
South Coyote Buttes - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for Lake Powell Resort is Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 20 per day
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
- 4.5 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 09 November to 28 February:
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues