Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Italianos Plaza - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Santo Antonio I Church - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Museum of History and Porcelain of Pedreira - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Municipal Observatory of Campinas Jean Nicolini - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Amparo Public Gardens - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Cristo Redentor - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Jaguar Shopping Center - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Jaguariuna Station - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Red Eventos Venue - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Macaquinhos Park - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Maria P Pontes Square - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Alfredo Chiavegato Municipal Stadium - 28.7 km / 17.9 mi
Naga Cable Park - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
Rancho Radical - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Municipal Stadium Zeno Capato - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.) - 80.4 km / 49.9 mi
Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 121.3 km / 75.4 mi
The preferred airport for Lake Vilas Charm Hotel & Spa is Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: BRL 250,00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 200,00 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: BRL 450,00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 394.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 500.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 500.00
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.26 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.