Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baja California Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cuadra San Francisco - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Desert Park Natural Reserve - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cabo Real Golf Course - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cabo del Sol - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Palmilla Beach - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Chileno Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Costa Azul Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Playa Hotelera - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Plaza Mega Comercial Mexicana - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Las Viudas Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Punta Sur Golf Course - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Club Campestre Golf Course - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Santa Maria Beach - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Los Cabos Convention Center - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort is San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 30 km / 18.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 320 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 80.40 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.