Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place Gambetta - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Les Grands Hommes - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rue Sainte-Catherine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Notre Dame Church - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Decoratives Arts Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place de la Comédie - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Maison du Vin de Bordeaux - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hotel de Ville Palais Rohan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bordeaux Wine School - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Seurin Basilica - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Natural History Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palais Gallien - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Centre Jean Moulin - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Le Boutique Hotel is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.