Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grands Boulevards - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Saint-Louis Hospital - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Colonel Fabien Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Place de la Republique - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Folies Bergere - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Les Halles - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Parc des Buttes Chaumont - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Picasso Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Centre Pompidou - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Grevin Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Forum des Halles - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Place des Vosges - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Place de la Bastille - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Le Citizen Hotel is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 3 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.