Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this palace include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Champs-Elysees - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lido - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Parc Monceau - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bois de Boulogne - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Paris Museum of Modern Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Grands Boulevards - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Palais de Chaillot - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
American University of Paris - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Place de la Concorde - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
American Library in Paris - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Casino de Paris - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Paris Olympia - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
The preferred airport for Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 62 for adults and EUR 31 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.