Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Canebiere - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Saint Vincent de Paul Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Plaine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Musee de la Marine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vieux Port - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marseille Tourism Office - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Centre Bourse - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Musee d'Histoire de Marseille - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jardin des Vestiges - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Marseille Opera House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palais Longchamps - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
University of Aix-Marseille I - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hotel de Ville - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Prado Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Le Ryad Boutique Hôtel is Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.