Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Art Deco lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Amber Palace - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Jal Mahal - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Gaitor - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Amber Fort - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Jaigarh Fort - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
City Palace - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Hawa Mahal - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Ganesh Temple - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Johri Bazaar - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Jantar Mantar - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Nahargarh Fort - 16.1 km / 10 mi
The preferred airport for Lebua Lodge at Amer, Jaipur is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 12000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5900.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4425.00 (from 6 to 17 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.