Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Legian Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kuta Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Beachwalk Shopping Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Poppies Lane II - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kuta Galeria Shopping Arcade - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Bali Bombing Memorial - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Krisna - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kuta Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kuta Art Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Double Six Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
3D Trick Art Museum DMZ - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Seminyak Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Waterbom Bali - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Discovery Shopping Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Siloam Hospitals - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Legian Beach Hotel is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: USD 34 (one-way)
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: USD 35 (one-way), (from 7 to 12 years old) Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.