Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mushroom Bay Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Devil's Tear - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Organic Lembongan Spa - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Jungut Batu Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yellow Bridge - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Blue Corner - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Mangrove Point - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Maruti Express Nusa Penida Ferry Dock - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Sanur Beach - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Le Mayeur Museum - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Padangbai Pier - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Padang Bay Beach - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Blue Lagoon Beach - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Bias Tugal Beach - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Goa Lawah Temple - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The preferred airport for Lembongan Bay Shore Huts is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 83.7 km / 52 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between IDR 80000 and IDR 200000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 450.000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 150000.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 250000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.