Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bastion de France - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
St Jean-Baptiste Church - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Porto-Vecchio Marina - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Cala Rossa Beach - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Pinarellu Beach - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Lezza Golf Course - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Santa Giulia - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Santa Giulia Beach - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Palombaggia Beach - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Plage du Cavu - 17 km / 10.6 mi
La Chiappa Lighthouse - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Lake l'Ospedale - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Favone Beach - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Piscia di Gallu - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Canella Beach - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for Les Hauts de Porto-Vecchio is Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.