Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Centre Jean Moulin - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedrale St. Andre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hotel de Ville Palais Rohan - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Decoratives Arts Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pey Berland Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rue Sainte-Catherine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palais de Justice - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place Gambetta - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cinema Utopia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Aquitaine Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Les Grands Hommes - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vinet Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Notre Dame Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for L'Hôtel Particulier is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.