Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Navona - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pantheon - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Largo di Torre Argentina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Montecitorio - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via Giulia - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Via del Corso - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Galleria Doria Pamphilj - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Venezia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ponte Sisto - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Castel Sant'Angelo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via del Tritone - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Venezia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.