Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a steam room. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riverside Hoi An - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Song Hoai Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Old House of Phun Hung - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cam Pho Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hoi An Ancient Town - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sa Huynh Culture Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cam Nam Island - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Chua Cau - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Phung Hung Old House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tan Ky House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ong Pagoda - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Assembly Hall of the Cantonese Chinese Congregation - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Duc An Old House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Diep Dong Nguyen House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Folklore - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Little Hoi An - A Little Boutique Hotel & Spa is Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 480000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.