Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This Colonial aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jan Thiel Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Canoa Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Caracas Bay - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fort Beekenburg - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Zuikertuin Mall - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Mambo Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Curacao Sea Aquarium - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Parke Tropikal Zoo - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Curaloe Aloe Vera Plantation - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Queen Juliana Bridge - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Governors Palace - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Handelskade - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Fort Amsterdam - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Fort Nassau - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Postal Museum - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
The preferred airport for Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort is Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.