Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Leeward Antilles - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jan Thiel Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Canoa Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Caracas Bay - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jan Thiel Lagoon - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fort Beekenburg - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zuikertuin Mall - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Mambo Beach - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Curacao Sea Aquarium - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Curaloe Aloe Vera Plantation - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Parke Tropikal Zoo - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Queen Juliana Bridge - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Curacao Maritime Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Fort Nassau - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Governors Palace - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
The preferred airport for Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort is Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 10.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.