Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 10 kilometers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ferringgi Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
East Wind Watersports - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Eden Parade Shopping Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tropical Spice Garden - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Penang Cultural Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Teluk Bahang Beach - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Toy Museum Heritage Garden - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Penang Toy Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
ESCAPE Adventureplay - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Butterfly Farm - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Penang Butterfly Farm - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Muka Head Lighthouse - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Penang National Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Straits Quay Mall - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ibox Museum of Glass Penang - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Lone Pine Hotel is Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 78.00 for adults and MYR 39.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 159.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 3 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.