Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ventura Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Santa Cruz Zoo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Municipal Library - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Arenal Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ethno-folkloric Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Guarani Nandereko Nomai Art and Culture Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
La Recova Artisan Walk - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Plaza 24 de Septiembre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
San Lorenzo Cathedral - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Franco Aleman Cultural Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sacred Art Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Artecampo - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ramon Tahuichi Aguilera Stadium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Blacutt Square - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Cine Center - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Los Tajibos Hotel And Convention Center is Santa Cruz (VVI-Viru Viru Intl.) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value-added tax (13%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.