Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lotte Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arbat Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Russian White House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gogol House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Zoo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Planetarium - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Multimedia Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cathedral of Christ the Savior - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cathedral of the Archangel - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Diamond Fund - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kremlin Armoury Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for Lotte Hotel Moscow is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 3000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 10000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: RUB 4000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2360 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.