Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gado Gado Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Petitenget Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Eat Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Seminyak Village - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
TAKSU Bali Gallery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Masceti Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Petitenget Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Seminyak Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Double Six Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Seminyak Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Sunset Point Shopping Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
3D Trick Art Museum DMZ - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Legian Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Batu Belig Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Krisna - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Luna2 Seminyak by Premier Hospitality Asia is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 9 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 540000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 850000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.