Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 350 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 195 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 449 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 225 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Male International (MLE): Approximate travelling time to Diva Resort and Spa is 155 minutes by speedboat and 35 minutes by sea plane. Distance is 106 kilometres (65 miles).
Please note that seaplane transfers operate between 6 AM and 5 PM only.
Arrivals: Transfers depart immediately after landing whenever possible. If your international flight arrives into Male after 5 PM, your seaplane will depart the following morning. You may either wait at the airport or you may independently reserve a room at the airport hotel.
Departures: If your international flight is scheduled to depart before 6 AM or after 5 PM, you will be transferred to Male by the last seaplane departure.
Please contact the hotel directly to inform them of your flight arrival details.
Getting around: The best way to get around the islands is by sea plane or speed boat.