Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanur Night Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sindhu Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pantai Karang Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanur Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bali Beach Golf Course - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Le Mayeur Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sanur Marina - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Matahari Terbit Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mertasari Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Royal Thai Consulate - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Consulate General Republic Democratic Timor Leste - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Bajra Sandhi Monument - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Bali Orchid Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Prima Medika Hospital - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Bali Museum - 8 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Mahagiri Villas Sanur is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: IDR 1500000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: IDR 1500000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 785124.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.