Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moscow Sovremennik Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Boulevard Ring - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Atrium Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Choral Synagogue - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Prospekt Mira - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hermitage Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Stanislavski and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Academic Music Theatre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Revolution Square - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mamaison All-Suites Spa Hotel Pokrovka is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 990 and RUB 990 for adults, RUB 0 and RUB 495 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 4000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 3000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2124.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Mamaison All-Suites Spa Hotel Pokrovka is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.