Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mamilla Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
New Gate - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ben Yehuda Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jaffa Gate - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Downtown Triangle - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zion Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Christ Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Dolorosa - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ethiopian Monastery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montefiore Windmill - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Damascus Gate - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mosque of Omar - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 52.6 km / 32.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 135 for adults and ILS 135 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: ILS 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: ILS 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.