Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Legoland Discovery Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Phipps Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lenox Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Atlanta History Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Swan House - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Oglethorpe University - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Piedmont Hospital - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Bobby Jones Golf Course - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Atlanta Botanical Garden - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Piedmont Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Center for Puppetry Arts - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Center Stage Theater - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Mill Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Woodruff Arts Center - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
High Museum of Art - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 250.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for The Mansion on Peachtree, A Rosewood Hotel & Residence is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.