Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bangkok Riverside - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
State Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Iconsiam - 1 km / 0.6 mi
River City Shopping Complex - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Saint Louis Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Patpong Night Market - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Thaniya Plaza - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
BNH Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sampeng Market - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Lumphini Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chulalongkorn Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Asiatique The Riverfront - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chulalongkorn University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
MBK Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Siam Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 6500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 March 2019 to 01 October 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- Select guestrooms
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool