Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rues Basses - Old Town - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cité du Temps - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Notre Dame Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
City Center Shopping Area - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rue du Rhone - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rousseau Island - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Batiment des Forces Motrices - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bastions Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rath Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Molard Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Theatre Opera - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mont Blanc Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Geneva City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Espace Rousseau - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Barbier-Mueller Archeology Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Geneva is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 54 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CHF 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: CHF 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.