Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria Harbour - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Legislative Council Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Cenotaph - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Landmark Shopping Area - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hong Kong City Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hong Kong St. John's Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lan Kwai Fong - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bank of China Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hong Kong Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
IFC Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Hong Kong Observation Wheel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Central Ferry Piers - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mid-levels Escalators - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Peak Tram - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Soho - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 360 for adults and HKD 240 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.