Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Petronas Twin Towers - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Petrosains Science Discovery Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Suria KLCC Shopping Centre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
KLCC Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Aquaria KLCC - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ampang Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Starhill Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jalan Alor - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Low Yat Plaza - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sungei Wang Plaza - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Capital Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kuala Lumpur Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Prince Court Medical Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 59.9 km / 37.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur is Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 100 for adults and MYR 50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 36 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 99.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur is Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.